Tuesday, July 26, 2011

ALL THIS AND ERRORS TOO?

Since 2009, I have shared my observations, experiences and opinions with my readers. In turn, readers have shared their comments with me. When I have been wrong or made a mistake, much to my embarrassment, readers have let me know.

In one of my June posts, I described the less than friendly reaction by a neighbor to a stray Canadian goose that had alighted close to his property. In my description I called the offspring of the goose "ducklings" instead of goslings.

I was surprised by the number of readers who advised me of my error. So herewith, is my correction and apology, amidst urgent national and international issues. Though I have had no buy out offers from Murdoch or Huffington, I am delighted my blog is even read.

No comments :

Post a Comment