Tuesday, November 8, 2022

LET'S BEGIN WITH JUSTICE

 Let's Begin With Justice.

Several weeks ago, I went to see the show

"To Kill A Mocking Bird" at the Kennedy Center.

When I came out to the Lobby, I bought a T shirt

with the words from the show, "Let's begin with Justice."

As I read of Attorney General Merrick B. Garland's

decision on whether or not to name a special counsel

to investigate Mr. Trump and his actions "to undercut 

faith in the institutions ability to investigate the former

president."

 
I have faithfully followed the actions and aspirations

of many people in public office.  It is not difficult to

discern who wants to serve people.  It is also easy 

to spot those who wish to undo acts of fairness.


I hope that Mr. Garland continues in his quest

for law and justice, and is supported by all the

people.

Beverly
beverlyrehfeld1@gmail.com

Wear your mask.  Wash your hands.
Get your shots. and VOTE.










No comments :

Post a Comment