Monday, February 23, 2009

NEW SPECULATIVE COMMODITY?

Here in Missouri, cows have become a speculative commodity and they are being stolen from their bucolic fields. Criminals are not just found on Wall Street or robbing banks or people, now they are becoming cattle rustlers. This is a serious with mega bucks involved.

Yet, I can't help thinking all this would make a great Marx Brothers movie. I picture Groucho showing his accomplices which end of the cow to grab hold of while Harpo and his horn and flapping coat tails try to redirect a stampede headed his way.

Then, in all seriousness I go back to the theft. I wonder who buys these cows and for what purpose? Would a smart Wall Street Broker push such a commodity? Whatever
the answer, we better catch the culprit soon. Until we do, I'll stick to a meatless diet.

No comments :

Post a Comment