Tuesday, January 4, 2011

P&CR, NEW CERTIFICATION?

I had just finished making a purchase when I noticed a large hand-drawn sign at the check-out counter. It said, "6 DAYS TO P&CR."

Being ever vigilant, I asked the cashier what the sign stood for?. I was sure it was a new regulation that would assure customers, this merchant will be Certified for having good services and worthy merchandise in six days. I was told the sign means, "Six days to the Pitchers and Catchers Report."

In St. Louis, where Baseball news outweighs all other happenings, that sign means the Cardinals will announce their starting lineup of pitchers and catchers in just six days and Spring Training was nearly here.

Wish I knew where to buy a copy of P&CR. Maybe it would hurry Spring along.

No comments :

Post a Comment