Wednesday, April 18, 2012

SHE ARRIVES LIKE A LADY THIS TIME!

Since the first of the year, Mother Nature has been playing coy with us. At times viciously letting go with tornadoes out of season and monstrous, like the economic and political roller coaster we've been on. The next moment bringing us summer time when we least expected it and having us search for lighter clothes. While, literally as we turn around, we are covering shrubs flowers and fields to protect against frost.

But this morning, all was sunny with temperatures and breezes that are more in keeping with the arrival of Spring. What convinced me that She is really here to stay was the sweet, melodic chirping of birds.

As I walk, I welcome her in a whisper. I know this Lady has another part to her nature which is less than gentle and I don't wish to provoke her.

No comments :

Post a Comment