Monday, December 28, 2009

ALIEN PLANET AND THE NEW YEAR

My grandchildren zoom around face book, twitter and other technology as if they were on skate boards. They urge me to learn how to use the new technology. Even though all this seems like a link to an Alien Planet to me, they helped me set up my blog.

As a result, I have been able to keep up with friends, colleagues and family around the country, Paris, Denmark and with new friends here in the mid west. My list of readers has grown since I started. Frequently and infrequently I hear from readers by email, sometimes in appreciation, sometimes with a critique.

I take you, my reader seriously and feel a special kinship with you for the small and large events each of us experienced during 2009. I hope I have put a human face on events that may at times have seemed to large to encompass within this small blog.

Thank you for the time you share with me. May the New Year be a good one for you and yours.

No comments :

Post a Comment